PLS help ID this pee valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wetscot

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
539EFED5-3B9D-4EEF-833A-E58058EB6D0A.jpeg
6E21C5B1-4D47-44BE-91E3-34F27A487C61.jpeg
My friend downcycled a DUI cf200 tech drysuit to me (thanks JJ). I’m stoked! It is back from DUI and the only remaining issue is the pee valve. It’s missing the hose. I need it for obvious reasons, but first I need to identify the valve. Please help.
DUI said: likely to be
Halcyon
OMS
Or Light Monkey

Can anyone identify this?

Thanks much

those were all pretty much the same and that red bit is going to be a standard barb fitting you can get at most hardware stores. Unscrew the red bit, take it to Lowes/Home Depot, etc.
That bit is usually brass fwiw, so I would not replace it with a plastic one.

Looks like a modified Light Monkey. The red part, it has a broken tab. I got one before for another project off Amazon but that was so long ago the link has died. the gest I can offer is https://mktg.industrialspec.com/modularcheckvalves_productoverview/
In reality, unscrew that little bit of broken red plastic. I am pretty sure you will find an 1/8NPT thread that you can attach a brass barb to. Brass barb can be found at any hardware store. Locally, ACE has the best selection over Home Depot.

Ok! That’s very helpful. Thanks
The hose? Proprietary or standard considering that it connects to the cath?

It's just norprene tubing. Nothing fancy.

Ok! That’s very helpful. Thanks
The hose? Proprietary or standard considering that it connects to the cath?

very little in old school technical diving is proprietary, most of it is off-the-shelf. Standard norprene hose as stated above. Stuff isn't cheap, but if you look on here there are a few threads talking about the hoses as well as where you can get the quick disconnects for cheap

Very cool. Thank you everyone, I appreciate you.
Found a local tech instructor- bent his ear and sourced some parts.
We’re off...

Attachments

• B2DAB7AC-D7A0-41CE-BDFF-CF9FFF521A91.jpeg
    B2DAB7AC-D7A0-41CE-BDFF-CF9FFF521A91.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 44
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom