Pleased to make your aquaintance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello to all who read this..
I am new to this board but not all that new to diving, have over 1000 dives logged... ish as I gave up recording them years ago!
Just dive for the sheer buzz of it. I live in the UK.. well I do now having lived overseas most of my life... I have never dived in my own country! Never appealed to me but Im sure there's thousands of people would say its fantastic.
Hope I can be of some assistance to one and all.
David

Glad to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do.

Chad

David - good to have you with us. I'm a newbie myself, so your advice and assistance will always be welcome. This is a great source, with good folk.

Enjoy your visits - see you around the board.

MN

I too am new to the boards and have already benefited from the experience of others. I am sure your wealth of knowledge will be appreciated! I also made some friends/connections too and although new to diving, feel that divers must be some of the friendlies people in the world, must be all that nitrogen!

So welcome from Connecticut, USA

Dive safe and have fun.
Rich :mean:

Back
Top Bottom