Please Vote for Us to Win a Diving Honeymoon! You Can Win Too! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey fellow Divers! My fiance Kris and I were chosen as a finalist couple in the NBC Ultimate Honeymoon Contest for an essay I wrote about our assisted living facility, therapy dog, and the non profit organization we started called Dream Wings. We were even asked to appear on the South Florida Today Show! (You can watch our interview at NBC Miami Ultimate Honeymoon Contest 2011 - YouTube) We are 1 of only 4 finalist couples and the winner gets their choice of honeymoons in either Antigua & Barbuda, St. Lucia, or the British Virgin Islands (including a dive trip), a honeymoon we won't be able to afford otherwise. You can vote once every day until Monday at midnight on www.NBCMiamiHoneymoon.com and just by voting you are entered to win one of the remaining two trips! There is only 2 days left and if you could vote it would mean the absolute world to us! Thanks for your support! :)

Kris&Me.jpg

Chelsea and Kris, welcome! What a great story! I've put in my vote for you but not sure if it will be accepted since it only accepts American addresses. Good luck in all your endeavours and let us know how it goes...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom