Please swap the User CP and Scuba Chat buttons

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I

idocsteve

In the ScubaBoard Red theme, now the CP button is all the way to the right and Scuba Chat is in the middle.

That makes no sense considering User CP is used much more often and since it's a Control Panel it oughta be in the middle.

I would appreciate a rapid response to this matter.

I put it there to resolve an issue with Internet Explorer and the "Likes Tree"

That is where it will stay.

:popcorn:

Shot down in only 8 minutes. So Steve got half of what he requested. Good job.:D

Reactions: Jax
In the ScubaBoard Red theme, now the CP button is all the way to the right and Scuba Chat is in the middle.

That makes no sense considering User CP is used much more often and since it's a Control Panel it oughta be in the middle.

I would appreciate a rapid response to this matter.
I swear, SB is getting soooo cutesy! Next you know there'll be strawberry shortcakes dancing on a poll.

Please don't mess with what ain't broken and put the USERCP back where it was!

I put it there to resolve an issue with Internet Explorer and the "Likes Tree"

That is where it will stay.

People still use Internet Exploder?

When someone likes a post you get that gay heart symbol and that's just wrong.
I swear, SB is getting soooo cutesy! Next you know there'll be strawberry shortcakes dancing on a poll
I don't mind somebody like Jax putting little hearts on my posts, but having people like idocsteve sending me little hearts is just not right.

May I suggest dropping the hearts in favor of something like this:
ok.jpg

I vote for this instead.
images

People still use Internet Exploder?

40% of SB's visitors use IE. Firefox makes up 28%, then Safari followed by Chrome. A few people user Opera, and some people even use Mozilla 1.9... go figure.

It's just a link people. Bookmark it, and make your own link on your shortcut bar.

None of this will matter when we re-design the whole site. What ever will people do? :scared:

Someone tagged this NON-SUPPORT? I fixed a problem for 40% of our users... and I see 2 people complaining. That's .001% of our userbase complaining for a minor inconvenience as opposed to having a real issue... I call that Non-Support too. Right Jax?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom