Please help with my scuba product survey

Would you buy this product?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hollyrose

New
Reaction score
Hey Peeps,
I have a class at uni called Entreprenureship and Innovation where I have to come up with a business idea and write a business plan. Need market research so it would be awesome if you could fill out this survey.

My 'company' will make
pendants and wristbands
with the same kind of design as the images below but with
extreme/lifestyle sports images (eg. skydiving, scuba, kite surfing, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding etc).
The pendants would come on an
adjustable waxed cotton cord.
The pendant/wristband would retail for $25. Additional pieces for the wristband would cost $20.

Here are some examples of scuba pendants from an existing company.

This is my first post so it wont let me post a link to the pictures so please copy and paste these addresses into your browser with http (colon, forwardslash, forwardslash) in front of it.

img39.imageshack.us/img39/4487/pspdivers.jpg
img72.imageshack.us/img72/4301/pandiverdolphin.jpg

The wristband would look something like this with whatever pendants you choose to have on it.

img266.imageshack.us/img266/1667/musicwrist.jpg

Any help is appreciated, thanks heaps.
Holly :)

Last edited:
Really. Bummer! Lots of businesses will not let photobucket through their firewalls. Post the photos as attachments and they'll show up as thumbnails (I don't know if this works for new members).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom