Please Consider Joining Our November Chartered Liveaboard Trip to Socorros

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manuel Sam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have one male share space available in a standard cabin on a Nov. 13-23, 2019, 11-day/10-night, full boat charter on the Solmar V, with 7 full days of diving, 3-4 dives per day. This will be my 9th trip to Socorros, and 10th trip on this boat.

As a member of this charter, you will pay the same discounted price ($3759, tax included) that I pay vs the $4199 regular price+16% VAT=$4871, ie, an $1100+ discount. You will also receive free transfers to and from the airport, and a free overnight hotel stay on a double occupancy basis on the night before we board.

Please email me at ceeehunt@gmail.com if interested and/or if you would like additional information.

Thanks. Manuel

would like to go but can't. Feedback that the pricing description is a little confusing since you detail the VAT on one but say "tax" on the other despite showing end savings. You might change it to say "pay same discounted price as I pay ($3759, tax included), saving $1100 over the regular price ($4871, tax included)."

What's the transit time? A day or more? (since you dive 7 days on an 11 day trip)

You might also move this to the Trips and Marketplace sub forum since people look there for this kind of stuff.

Thanks, Shasta_Man. Hopefully, after your clarification, it is clear now that when I said tax and VAT, I was referring to the same thing. Bottom line, as you said, is that the price is $3759, tax included, vs. $4871, tax included. And actually, since booking this charter back in May 2017, Solmar has raised their prices, but they are honoring the original price I was quoted.

As far as the crossing, it is as follows:

Day 1 - board and then depart Cabo San Lucas at around 4:00pm
Day 2 - after a crossing of about 24 hrs, arrive at the first island, usually with enough time to do a check-out dive
Days 3-9 - these are the7 full days of diving; after dinner on Day 9, the boat heads back to Cabo San Lucas
Day 10 - again, about a 24 hr crossing, arriving into Cabo in the evening
Day 11 - disembark in the morning

As for moving it to the sub-forum, when It comes to doing something beyond reading and posting, I am a dinosaur.

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom