For Sale PLB/Canister Group Buy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beacon.jpg
\

I had these made for our canisters.

Attachments

• beacon.jpg
    beacon.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 212
I would be interested in a LM canister only. I own a ResQLink (forgot which model--the smallest one, I think). I have the pricey screw-top McMurdo aluminum canister because I was too lazy to have LM make me a custom canister, but I prefer the LM design. If you can get a good deal on LM canisters, I'm in.

I will be sending out an email shortly to everyone but this is the latest update:

As before, PLB’s are purchased directly from @seeker242 and there is a current 1-2 week lead time.

For the canisters, I will be waiting until we have a PLB in hand before getting the canister size. That way I can make sure the size is big enough for the PLB and a few extras. I’m hoping to send in my PLB order by the end of the week as I’m waiting on a few people to get back to me.

Anyone here looking to sell their HDVSEATEK or Custom Divers cans?

I was wondering if there are people from South Florida in this group-buy. Don't know how much is going to be for the shipping but wouldn't hurt to check if it be a considerable savings to ship to one address. I'm in Pompano, may even consider a PLB gathering on a weekend for this purpose.
May be a mental adversion to shipping costs, I rather put $100 on drinks and snacks than $50 for shipping.

I will be sending out another email shortly to everyone who expressed interest in the Light Monkey group buy, but after talking to the local dealer and Light Monkey, there isn’t any room in the pricing to for additional discounts and we’re under the threshold to get the $200 cost for 25 units that someone posted about earlier. Cost will be $250 and they can either supply a stock canister or if someone can send a PLB to them then they will size it for that unit.

Just put in my PLB order. Thanks Lewis and John for making this happen!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom