For Sale PLB/Canister Group Buy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve been saving a Dive Rite Wreck can for this sort of thing, it’s 3” ID x 8.5” deep.

I’m not sure if I would want it too much bigger.
Don’t want it too buoyant...

I’d have to measure it. Big enough for a fastfind 210, cyalume, dye packet, whistle, granola bar, but not a mirror.... :)

It's not clear to me how the form is supposed to work. You ask for my name but no contact information?

Sorry, I must have accidentally deleted the email from the form. It’s back on.

If you filled out the form and it didn’t as for your email address could you shoot me a PM with it? I’m missing email addresses from people with first names beginning with B and S from Colorado, Florida and unknown.

@Tug - it’s great what you guys are doing.

While I’m interested, it would not make sense for me to go in on this group buy. As a Canadian, other than the shipping issue, we need to buy the Canadian specific version of the PLB (for registration purposes), which I suspect will take a bit longer to be released to the Canadian market. However, would you be so kind as to report back here the dimensions of the Light Monkey canister that you all end up going with, as well as the cost? That way, I can follow up with Light Monkey directly after I’ve secured the newest PLB.

Thank you.

Any PLB can be programmed for any county. We just hook it up to the programmer and change the code. Free with purchase, you just have to mention you need it reprogrammed. :)

@Tug - it’s great what you guys are doing.

While I’m interested, it would not make sense for me to go in on this group buy. As a Canadian, other than the shipping issue, we need to buy the Canadian specific version of the PLB (for registration purposes), which I suspect will take a bit longer to be released to the Canadian market. However, would you be so kind as to report back here the dimensions of the Light Monkey canister that you all end up going with, as well as the cost? That way, I can follow up with Light Monkey directly after I’ve secured the newest PLB.

Thank you.

Dogbowl -- send me a PM about this. Your settings are such that I can't start a conversation with you.

Back
Top Bottom