Planning trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dalpe933

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi, i'm planning a trip in the pacific anywhere from Seattle to San Diego during winter months. Any suggestion and why. Thanks for the tips

Well, the visibility in Puget Sound is often good in the winter, but sometimes it is not. It depends greatly on how much precipitation has fallen and in what form; heavy flooding down the rivers can drop the viz. Days are very short and it is often fairly dark. Although I don't mind winter diving here, I don't know that I would plan a trip here in the wintertime. Shoot, I just went down to SoCal for the weekend to dive, which should tell you something :)

No Limits Scuba in Chandler,AZ is going on a weekend trip to Wreck Alley in San Diego,Feb 6-8. You should try and give them a call and hook up w them. They are very nice to newcomers! I wished I could go, but my girls have competitions that weekend:blinking:.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom