Planning Dinner for Monday Oct 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loudives

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
OK finally getting around to post for a get together dinner. Good little inexpensive place, not fancy, open air, has a roof, plastic tables and chairs.

Mon., Oct 12 - Los Otates, Ave. 15 between Calle 3 & Salas. Was thinking 6:30-7 to meet and order at 7. Food comes pretty quick. I will invite a few operators and local transplants.

Everyone is welcome, also invite any divers and ops you are with to join us. We always meet some interesting folks and all have a good time!

I'm in! But you forgot one detail: How will folks know which gringo is you :confused:

OK finally getting around to post for a get together dinner. Good little inexpensive place, not fancy, open air, has a roof, plastic tables and chairs.

Mon., Oct 12 - Los Otates, Ave. 15 between Calle 3 & Salas. Was thinking 6:30-7 to meet and order at 7. Food comes pretty quick. I will invite a few operators and local transplants.

Everyone is welcome, also invite any divers and ops you are with to join us. We always meet some interesting folks and all have a good time!

Me and my daughter are in---We love los otates, We will be the one with the Tan, Live in Arizona, sunshine 350 days a year.

Are we there yet?

Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been out of town. My daughter and I will be there, thanks much for the invite. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

My wife and I are thinking about going but don't save a spot for us if we are not there by 6:30. If we rent a car for the day then we will be going, but not sure if we are renting the car on tuesday or wednesday.Does anyone know if it is easy to find parking in that area of town?

Los Otates has a parking lot so it will not be a problem. There is also parking on the street if the lot is filled.

My wife and I are thinking about going but don't save a spot for us if we are not there by 6:30. If we rent a car for the day then we will be going, but not sure if we are renting the car on tuesday or wednesday.Does anyone know if it is easy to find parking in that area of town?

Do you mean that your not willing to make the 14klm walk to town? LOL
I wouldn't either.

who you diving with?

We are using dive with martin. They fit our needs and we have used them before and have been happy with them. Lou you told me before but who are you using again?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom