Planning a trip to the other side of the world...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are considering the Great Barrier Reef in Australia then you have a lot of options in one of the best marine parks around. Although I agree a lot of Asia is wonderful illegal fishing etc. does tend to reduce considerably the amount of marine life you can see.

Her its protected.

The best trips are those that leave twice a week to the far north Ribbon Reef area (includes the Cod Hole) and Coral Sea where you can do shark feed dives. E.g. Mike Ball and Spirit of Freedom.

Closer to Cairns is the Outer reef.

See here for more info of the trips and feel free to PM me if you need more details as I am based in Cairns

Palau has some wonderful diving with great diversity but I don't know about liveaboards there, we dove land based with Palau Dive Adventures. When you pick your next Caribbean trip check out Bonaire - its a good fit for what you seem to enjoy most.

Back
Top Bottom