Planning a dive trip to Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nuts4corals

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
anyone know os any group going there? I'm fairly flexible on time. I can meet a group there fo rthe stay or just travel from home with a group. I'm in the NYC area. thanks

If you're solo traveling, try these guys. I think they've got a trip planned for December.

www.singledivers.com/

No I'm not asccositaed with the group. I just happened qacross them as I wAs researching my wife's and my trip.

If you're flexible enough to be looking for a group of people that you probably don't know that are planning on coming here, why not just come by yourself? You'll meet up with other divers in any shop that you go to on Ambergris. Pretty much the same as far as dive buddy selection etc.
Plus, you can pick and choose the shop, where you stay...etc.

If you're solo traveling, try these guys. I think they've got a trip planned for December.

www.singledivers.com/

No I'm not asccositaed with the group. I just happened qacross them as I wAs researching my wife's and my trip.

This is the trip I had in mind, as I've helped to arrange it. Spans Christmas and New Year. They're a good crowd, and the deal is stonking.

well the reason that I want to travel with a group is because I can pair up with a dive buddy and perhaps price would be better since there is a package deal usually offered when people come together. Going with a group may be fun although I've never tried it. But I'm not really looking for "singles diver hook up" kind of vacation. Just looking for a dive buddy that I know is as seriouse about diving as I am and has some exp. under his/her belt. That would be cool. Having said that I'm not an expert. But do consider myself a novice. definatly not a beginner. Don't have alot of dives under my belt, numbers wise, but when you consider 120 dives where I only dive 10 or so dives per trip.... well ntot bad. AND, I do dive my own maintained equipment and dive computer ect. so I am seriouse about the sport.

My exp. with just showing up at the dive op is that you never know who your "rent-a-buddy" is. its a hit or miss hinda thing. Know what I mean???

The trip I and others have recommended is NOT a "singles hook-up" trip. It is merely a trip whose members don't have regular dive buddies. Exactly like you, in fact. Check it out.

The trip I and others have recommended is NOT a "singles hook-up" trip. It is merely a trip whose members don't have regular dive buddies. Exactly like you, in fact. Check it out.

oh ok... I'll check it out then. thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom