Places to Stay in Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bastian76

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
First let me say I'm starting this for purely selfish reasons, as I own a place on Venice Beach that I'm going to start renting out this summer (I previously stayed in it during the summer months diving every day I could). I didn't see a thread that recommended places to rent in the area so I'm going to post our rental along with several other places in the area and encourage others to post the places they prefer to stay as well.

I have a small efficiency is located directly on the Golden Beach section of Venice Beach. Our home includes the use of a tandem kayak, metal detector, mountain bike, zero gravity beach chairs, shark tooth sifter, 9' deep pool, laundry facilities, etc.. It was completely remodeled in 2016 and most things in the home can be voice controlled through Alexa. I've posted a link to it below as well as some other locations we used to rent with before becoming owners. There is a 5-day minimum stay associated with our rental and if you mention you saw this on the Venice Fossil Divers page I'll adjust the rate so that you receive a 10% discount. We can rent to you outside of the website if you'd like however the website offers certain benefits for both of us so I'd encourage you to use it if you feel it benefits you as well.

Our Home
Our Place on Golden Beach
<-Click there

Hotels (there are no hotels directly on the beach, everything there is privately owned. But these are some that are in the area not far from the public access points)
Hampton Inn
Home2 Suites
Motel 6
Ramada (Hotel Venezia)

Independently Owned/Managed Properties
Island Sun Inn
Island Sun Breeze
Beachcomber

Nice condo. I've actually seen the ad on VRBO before when looking for a place to rent. I remember the teeth, lol.
I've stayed in Venice Villas before, #21 if I remember correctly. Easy walk to do some beach diving.

Not big enough for our family, but I will keep it in mid as sometimes I will go down by myself to do some diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom