Pinnacle vs others at the price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maximillion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm considering a Pinnacle 7mm Cruiser Titanium Jumpsuit - LiesurePro and/or ScubaToys both have it listed for $192.50 - a good deal in my book. Seems a great suit with all the warmth I'll need in the Virginia, North Carolina water.

I've compared price and basic bells and whistles to Henderson and others and am about sold - is there something I am missing for under $200 bucks? Seems perfect and a good price for a guy who will dive maybe 10 times a year in relatively cool water to a max of maybe 100 feet or so - at least for now.

I appreciate your thoughts. I had, by the way been thinking about a John and Jacket for versatility, but . . .

THanks
Maximillion

I'd buy the Pinnacle.

I don't realy understand the neck seal on any Henderson i have owned or seen.

If you have a neck seal water won't enter as easily. Hendersons seem to be too open in that area and I have a 20 inch neck.

I just bought thr Pinnacle because of the neck seal. I used one last year and it worked, no water entering around my chest.

Jimorus

Check out the Bare Arctic 7mm. I just purchased one, and will have it in the water on Friday, but MAN is it comfortable and relatively easy to get on (as compared to other 7mm's).

Danny

I recently bought a Pinnacle 5MM Cruiser Suit. Its great for temperate water . The price was unreal for the quality of the suit . I find Pinnacle Suits fit small , otherwise they are the best ive used in 20 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom