Pinnacle Polar 7mm - Ladies Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm selling a women's small Pinnacle Polar 7mm suit. This suit only ever made it into the water twice but between my collection of other wetsuits/drysuit, has never made it out of my closet since :shakehead:. Between the attached hood, inner bib, and chest zip, it was a very warm suit (I was perfectly fine in the Hood Canal, WA in October in this suit!) It's just not being used and I would love for someone else to get some use out of a great suit. The picture is obviously from the website, and I'll post an actual picture of the suit when I get home tonight, but it looks exactly the same... Paid $300, asking $150 OBO including shipping within the US. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Polarsemidry.jpg

From Pinnacle:

• 7mm titanium lined neoprene in the torso, 5mm in the extremities
  • Pinnacle's patented Merino lining throughout the suit
  • Front zipper is equipped with an internal sealing flap system, keeping water away from the diver's upper body
  • 10mm spine and kidney pads
  • Attached vented hood
  • 3mm face seal is infinitely trimmable for a custom fit
  • All zippers are metal to resist breakage
  • Dual-seal chimney seals in ankles
  • O-ring wrist and Orcaskin forearm gusset seals
  • Anatomically correct pre-bent arms and legs
  • Kevlar knee pads
  • Molded rubber shoulder pads
  • Heavy-duty Small Diamond exterior in high-wear areas to resist abrasion
  • Double-glued and blind stitched construction
  • Stress disks applied at all internal seam intersections for added strength
Size chart:
SIZE
US DRESS SIZE
HEIGHT
WEIGHT
BUST
WAIST
HIPS
S​
2 - 4​
5'2"-5'5"
90-115
32-35
23-26
33-37

photo-4.jpg photo-5.jpg photo.jpg

Last edited:
Just a heads up to potential buyers: Pinnacle sizes run quite small. My girlfriend was towards the low end of this size and a similar Pinnacle 7mm would not even remotely fit her.

^^^ Pinnacle does run smaller than many other brands. If you've ever worn a Pinnacle wetsuit you probably know this. For comparison, I'm 5'4", 125 lbs and this suit fits me well. It is is a 7mm so it's going to be tight, but this suit is made of pretty stretchy neoprene. If you really want my bust, waist, and hip measurements feel free to PM me :)

$125 shipped in the US? Make me an offer!

---------- Post Merged on July 3rd, 2012 at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was on July 2nd, 2012 at 01:16 PM ----------

sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom