Pinnacle Kodiak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwaterlloyd

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone had a chance to dive in one of the Pinnacle Kodiak semi dry suit . I like their wetsuits but understand their semi drys have been difficult to use . This new suit appears more user friendly. Thanks in advance for your reviews .

Not out yet. Have one on order. My LDS called when I ordered and the manufacturer says they should be out around the end of April. I'm expecting a phone call any day now.

I just bought one and while I think it will be great in the water (seals are excellent), it is a B****h to get into. I bought according to my height, weight and measurements, and even with a diveskin, it's hard. I'm going to wear it around the house a few hours at a time before I dive with it to "customize" the stretch. Right now, I need someone to help me in and out of it! I bet it will be warm though!

I had a Kodiak and loved it , that is till the zipper failed( 3 dives) Pinnacle stood behind it and sent me a new one , haven't dove it yet , too much ice.The seals are great not alot of water moving. The first one I dove to 38degrees and was fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom