Pinnacle Freedom 2 vs ScubaPro Evertec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrAC1980

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I'm considering getting into my first drysuit and don't really want to break the budget doing it. I'm considering these two new drysuits. Anyone have any experience with either of them? I'm leaning toward the Freedom 2...

I love my Freedom 2 but due to the issues between Zeagle and Pinnacle it's going to be hard to get a Freedom 2, or at least at a reasonable price. LP was selling Freedom 2's for less than $650 a few years ago.

Yeah that is the rumor I heard. But I heard Pinnacle was back up and running so maybe in a few months when I'm ready to buy one all will be good and I'll be able to get one for a good deal.

How much are the Evertec's? It looks like a nice suit. I don't frequent the LDS that sells SP but I might have to drop in to see if they have one. I'd like to see how my Pinnacle compares to it.

I like my Pinnacle because it's simple and affordable. It's all I need.

I feel the same way. I think you're getting the same suit for 500 less. I don't like the really soft neoprene "socks" that come with the SP. I saw both at a scuba show recently. Plus I like how the Freedom 2 has been around for awhile with good feedback, where the SP is brand new and might have some issues unknown cause its so new.

I stopped by the LDS that carries SP today but they don't carry the drysuits. So no luck for me getting to see one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom