Pinnacle Extreme-Anyone have one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drewdude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking at the Pinnacle Extreme. Looks good, however since I'm new to diving, don't have anything to compare it too. Anyone have one? Is it worth it?

thx.

Well welcome to the board. We are North Coast Divers too...literately. www.northcoastdivers.org There are tons of places to dive in your neck of the woods, and we trek that direction, at least as far a Fort Bragg, every so often. In that part there is Russian Gulch, Van Damn, Jack Peter's, along with tons of others. www.shorediving.com is a great site to check out for some of the local diving.

Want to know the cheapest way to save your self money on a wetsuit? Buy a drysuit! Our water is cold right now. A few of our computers were just reading 46 degrees. Could be even colder up by you. Point is do not waste your money on a wetsuit, unless you are a polar bear. Instead spend the money a drysuit, and be happy. If you insist on a wetsuit these are custom tailored to you http://otterbaysuits.com/

I own a Pinnacle Polar + an Oneill 4/3 full suit, and I am still not warm enough, and my friend has the Extreme + a shorty. Mine is in my closet, and he will not dive when it is this cold.

Back
Top Bottom