Pinnacle 7mm boot 12"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezerbrn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale Pinnacle Merino lined size 12 dive boots. These boots will keep you warm and look stylish at the same time. I just bought them from a seller at a good price and will sell them for the same price I bought them $40.00 plus shipping and paypal fee's. I am selling them because they are a 1/2 size too small. I was hoping they would stretch when wet, they didn't. Gently worn condition.

Also I am selling a pair of Aqua Lung Blade II fins. Blue/Gray color fits 11-13 size foot with booties and comes with quick release spring straps. 17 dives on them and I am the original owner. I am selling them cuz I just bought some jet fins. The fins are in good condition with minor scuffs. $70 OBO shipping and fee's

Attachments

• DSCN0644.jpg
    DSCN0644.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN0645.jpg
    DSCN0645.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN0646.jpg
    DSCN0646.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN0647.jpg
    DSCN0647.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 39
Lowered the price on the fins to $50.00. **$90 for boots and fins I pay shipping (US lower 48 states only)**

Ok ok, $40.00 for fins. $40.00 for boots. both are in great condition. Common folks why have cold feet or wear ugly boots. Get your dive buddy a great xmas gift for a low low price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom