Pictures, not taken by me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
We had Jack Osborne, Ozzys' son, on the boat the other day...made for an interesting dive. One of the other guests on the boat sent me this link....

www.splashnews.com

Type Ozzy Osborne in Image search field. Then on the side click on keywords> boat. On page 6, picture #4..I'm the one in the white sweatshirt setting up gear.

rad21:
Hmmm,

The only thing I find is a fishing boat in Marina Del Rey

Scroll down further...in the key words (not related key words) there is also a boat entry. That's the one you want.
Here are the pictures I took.

ok... i've followed all the directions, but still can't find a picture that i can say,
"got it."

mind providing a direct link to the right pic?

by the way, his pics remind me of a line in Animal House:

"Drunk, fat, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

H2Andy:

If he wasn't Ozzy's kid, he wouldn't get the time of day.

Otter:
If he wasn't Ozzy's kid, he wouldn't get the time of day.
That's so true...I wouldn't want to trade with him either though. From what I saw and when I spoke with him...behind the camera..he was a nice boy
Oh, BTW, the guy to the right (viewers right) is Jay from Jay and silent Bob....

H2Andy:
ok... i've followed all the directions, but still can't find a picture that i can say,
"got it."

mind providing a direct link to the right pic?

Sorry...the direct link takes you to the first page, I guess because there is an extra listing on the side.

justleesa:
That's so true...I wouldn't want to trade with him either though. From what I saw and when I spoke with him...behind the camera..he was a nice boy
Oh, BTW, the guy to the right (viewers right) is Jay from Jay and silent Bob....

Its nice to hear he is a 'nice boy'. Its not like he has many upstanding role models......

justleesa:
Scroll down further...in the key words (not related key words) there is also a boat entry. That's the one you want.
Here are the pictures I took.
How do I find the pictures you took?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom