Pictures From Tanganyia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow...thanks!

I've been keeping Africa Cichlids since I converted my salt water tank. Thanks for so many great shots. It's great to also see the natural habitat, I can correct a few things in my tank!

No problem Dee. I'm hoping to do Lake Malawi sometime next year.
Be sure to check out the rest of the site. ;-)
Amateur

I have been all over your site. My 120 gal. tank needs some serious re-arranging. After 4-5 years, some of the structures have tumbles, especially when some of those little buggers start escavating! One of the local aquariums needs some large cichlids and some of mine have gotten rather large and aggressive so I think this spring will be a good time for the switch. Thanks again. I'll look forward to your new photos!

Great pics...I envy your trip to Lake Malawi...I spent six months travelling through southern and eastern Africa in 1991. Sadly it was before I was dive qualified, but I spent about a month living on the shores of Lake Malawi, mainly just sleeping on the beach. For a small fee, the locals would take us out to the small islands offshore in their dugouts, and we would snorkel with the fish as they cooked us lunch on the rocks...happy memories.

Look forward to seeing your photos. I never made it to lake Tanganyika, as I needed to catch my flight home out of Dar es Salaam. You have to love Africa.

just to share, I have leleupis in our tank here in the office and they have been breeding.

there are a lot of frys of different sizes in the tank now. and i don't think they have stopped breeding yet. they are very prolific!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom