Pictures, Ads, etc. that are free to print

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigRed96

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
15C1FC0A-ADE6-4B16-8821-76617346E044.jpeg
F70F0ADD-E4FA-47F0-82AD-88D525D6744D.jpeg

Good Day All, I have a small set of shelves on each side of my fireplace here in my home. One side is dedicated to family pictures and such, the other set is for my small, but growing, collection of vintage scuba gear, memorabilia, and finds from my diving adventures. The side with the family stuff has a small window above it and fills out the area above the shelving. The side with the scuba stuff is just wall above it. I have been trying to think of something dive related to put on the wall above the shelves. After much thinking the idea popped into my head today. I would like to build a collage of vintage scuba ads, pictures, etc. as I was thinking about it I though it would also be cool to add pictures of Scubaboard.com members vintage pics. So, what I’m asking is if you have any old pictures of you, your gear, a trip, whatever, and don’t mind me putting them up on a wall, please post them and I will print them and hang them on my wall. I love black and white picture but won’t turn down color photos either. Also if anyone had any links to scuba equipment ads I would appreciate it. Attached is a picture of my collection and the area I’m looking to fill.

Here are a few :thumb:

Mid 60's Photo.jpg

Dive photo of pretty woman, I think this is from 1965.

1968 Aqua-Craft Ad.jpg

1968 Aqua-Craft ad 'What in the world do you want?'

I think someone in your family is playing a joke on you. They have sneaked a spare air into your vintage equipment collection :wink:.

That’s badass!

Yeah, I felt just like the guy in Jurassic World riding the motorcycle in a pack of Velociraptors. :)

I should have credited my buddy Gene Page who took that shot of me in the basin at Silver Springs, Florida last year. Gene is an amazing professional photographer (he was head photographer on the set of the TV show, "The Walking Dead.") We were doing a vintage photoshoot and I was one of Gene's props. :) M

Yeah, I felt just like the guy in Jurassic World riding the motorcycle in a pack of Velociraptors. :)

I should have credited my buddy Gene Page who took that shot of me in the basin at Silver Springs, Florida last year. Gene is an amazing professional photographer (he was head photographer on the set of the TV show, "The Walking Dead.") We were doing a vintage photoshoot and I was one of Gene's props. :) M
That’s definitely one to be proud of. I appreciate you posting it. I’ll snap a pic when I get it hung on the wall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom