picture of worm, musandam peninsular, Oman, what is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

step 1: click on the "Insert Image" icon (see picture)

Naamloos.jpg

step 2: decide if the image is on your computer or from a website and click on "Select Files"

Naamloos2.jpg

The rest should be obvious.

R..

Thanks, the problem is, when I press select image, it's not giving me the option to select from my computer, only from a URL. Any thoughts? C

Yes, The tabs at the top of that 2nd popup screen are not obvious at all. There are actually 2 tabs, one for "computer" and one for "URL"

Click on the word "Computer" with your mouse. That should do it.

R..

thanks again, the thing is, there isn't even the word 'computer' to click on, the only option is to add an image from URL - sorry, perhaps I'm being really dense, but I just can't seem to access it.

Do you see the following popup when you click on the "Insert Image" icon? (click on the picture for a larger image).

Naamloos2.jpg

No, I see one that says, 'add an image from a URL' and goes on to say "allowed filetypes JPG etc" - it's different to the one you are showing me.

Can you take a screen print of what you see and mail it to me, please? I'll PM you my email address. You may have a problem that needs to be looked at by the system tech.

R..

Catherine,

I submitted your problem to site support.

Meanwhile, can you try something else, please?

Under the quick reply box at the bottom of the screen, click on the following sequence of elements:

1) "Go Advanced" (brings up a text editor with more options)
2) click on the paperclip icon (top right of the editor)
3) click on the "Add files" button (top right of the dialog box)
4) click on "Select files".

When you do that, is it possible to upload an image from your computer?

R..

---------- Post added October 18th, 2013 at 01:48 AM ----------

Catherine,

It should work now. Try it again.

R..

Back
Top Bottom