Pics of the new dive boat (we hope)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Here are some pics of the boat we are trying to trade for. The bigger one is way to big for what we need but we can use it anytime we want. It flies with almost 700hp.

Click on my photo gallery. OK, so it's slow tonight and I'm playing a little.

Gary D.

Nice Gary, there is a ton of deck space to...

Gary D.:
Here are some pics of the boat we are trying to trade for. The bigger one is way to big for what we need but we can use it anytime we want. It flies with almost 700hp.

Click on my photo gallery. OK, so it's slow tonight and I'm playing a little.

Gary D.

Looks well constructed. With the engine and the enclosure that far to the back, it looks like you better have some tanks and personnel to the front or you could pull a back flip! Looks like a couple of benches and racks might be in order!

Good luck.

Dan

Wow! Hope everyone doesn't stand in the wheelhouse staring at the GPS!!! Oh well, a load of tanks on the front does the trick for me.....

Got some history on the boat today.

She was one of many built by the Navy (yahoooo) to carry some heavy specialized equipment. Once the equipment was on board the hull was filled with concrete to get proper ballast. It could have anywhere from a few inches to a couple of feet poured in.

This one happens to be empty except for a bunch of railroad track in the bilge.

I checked out the trailer and it will do just fine after a good coat of paint.

Today should be the day we find out.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
Got some history on the boat today.

She was one of many built by the Navy (yahoooo) to carry some heavy specialized equipment. Once the equipment was on board the hull was filled with concrete to get proper ballast. It could have anywhere from a few inches to a couple of feet poured in.

This one happens to be empty except for a bunch of railroad track in the bilge.

I checked out the trailer and it will do just fine after a good coat of paint.

Today should be the day we find out.

Gary D.
Well... I don't know... Doesn't look too safe to me. Better let me check it out for you first (could take a few weeks).

Yeah, then you can send it to me, and I'll make sure it works good on the river... again could take a few weeks (months).

Nice, very nice! Wouldnt want to send it here for test runs, you wouldnt get it back :D

I can feel the love in the air. You guys are a bunch of boat thieves in sheep's clothing. :D

With that bow she may make a good ice breaker.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
I can feel the love in the air. You guys are a bunch of boat thieves in sheep's clothing. :D

With that bow she may make a good ice breaker.

Gary D.
I just wonder how long it will be before one of our Darwin award cannidates give me a chance to get that... I mean get in that boat :D

Back
Top Bottom