pics of the new baby!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisM

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
think I'm in love...
:07: :07:

1088575022_housing.jpg

And to compare with the 015....

1088575053_housing_2.jpg

Chris

Congratulations!!
What lenses and ports??

Sic rig!!

What did you name her? :D

ReyeR:
Congratulations!!
What lenses and ports??

Right now, just the kit 18-55 and a Canon 50 mm. To be rounded out with a Canon 105 and a Sigma (probably) 15 mm FE. IU have heard rumors of a Canon 12-25, so that is ont he wish list

Ports- 6" dome loaner, apparently having manufacturer issues with the 8", but the 8" is what I intend to use, macro, and extension for the 105.

Chris

That's not a baby, it's a full grown studio :D .

Sweet! When are you gonna try it (her) out?

I thought it would be much larger than the 5050 rig. She has such pretty red accents, too!

Congrats, Papa!

Dee:
I thought it would be much larger than the 5050 rig. She has such pretty red accents, too!

Congrats, Papa!

LOL, as for a name, I'm taking suggestions.... I dunno, alabaster skin, red lips, large domes..... Marilyn? Brittany? :eyebrow:

Hope to get her out in the water this weekend. Guess I should figure out how to use the camera....

Chris

ChrisM:
LOL, as for a name, I'm taking suggestions.... I dunno, alabaster skin, red lips, large domes..... Marilyn? Brittany? :eyebrow:

Hope to get her out in the water this weekend. Guess I should figure out how to use the camera....

Chris

Don't jinx her with such shallow personalities! Go with a real classic like Marlena, or Maureen.....and a redhead to boot.

Dee:
Don't jinx her with such shallow personalities! Go with a real classic like Marlena, or Maureen.....and a redhead to boot.

Good point... If we're going classic, I'd have to pick Audrey :07:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom