Pics from Bonaire Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ejg62

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I post pictures on this forum from time-to-time; primarly when I take my camera with me on a dive. I recently completed a 1 week trip to Bonaire and needless to say I took my camera with me. Attached are several pictures from that trip. The complete photo album can be found by clicking here and selecting the Bonaire 06 photo album. Hope you all enjoy.

Fish_3.jpg

Honeycomb_Cowfish_2.jpg

French_Angel_4.jpg

Fish_2.jpg

Tiger_Grouper_5.jpg

ejg62

Very nice! I also would like to know what setup you're using.

On what dive sites were these taken?

Why are they all trying to bite you? :)

I use an Oly C-5060 with the PT-020 housing and recently purchased the Sea & Sea YS-90auto strobe. The w/b on these pics is set to cloudy. At home I can get away with the w/b set at Auto, but I have had problems with over-exposer in the the clearer water and whiter bottom of the caribbean. I have also tried manual w/b, but if not used for several minutes the camera automatically shuts down. When this happens as well as with depth changes I must manually reset w/b and I forget to do this.

With regards to the strobe I have used it for only a short period of time, most of the pics in my gallery are with the internal strobe. The big difference with a strobe is more color further away from the camera, but the big difference is less bacscatter if a set the strobes angle is set correctly. However, it is difficult to get the right angle is the fish (or whatever) is underneath a rock.

ejg62

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom