Pics from Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WonderSlug

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy all

Just got back from my first real blue water dive trip and photo excursion.

Spent a week in Belize diving Lighthouse Reef. Tell you I was just blown away.

Thought I would share a couple of pics I got that I dont think turned out to bad. Using a Oly C4000 and PT-010. Got it down to 140' in the Blue Hole at one point and it held up just fine. Only using the internal strobe, but I know I gotta get a real one now.

Site for more if you want to look is
http://pics.casadeslug.com/belize2003

Cool Giant Anemone
P7020396.sized.jpg

Neat little Hiding Fish
Picture_031.sized.jpg

Up the wall shot
Picture_006.sized.jpg

Any feedback would be welcome.

Thanks
-=WonderSlug

You've got some great shots there, Slug! One thing I could suggest is that you try not to shoot down on your subject, it make a flat and very uninteresting picture. Always try to shoot at eye level, slightly up...although it's not always possible!

If you don't already have it, you might want to look into getting Photoshop Elements to tweak your photos with. It retails for $99 but with rebates and online specials, I've seen it for as low as $39.

You're doing great! :thumb:

Hello,

Some products are shipping with elements 2.0. My newly purchased epson 3200 scanner ships with it.

Ed

As a new to the board and saw familiar URl, so I must post a reply. Nice pics from Belize Dir Tec Diver.

WonderSlug I like that hiding fish a lot. That's a nice one.

Toni

Great pics all around. Looks like you had a wondeful time. Makes me wish that I was in Belize now ;-0

Thanks for the peek,

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:mean:

Back
Top Bottom