Picking people up at the Airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blue steal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
On my next trip, my wife will be coming down to Cozumel a week later than myself.
I will have a rental car. Is it possible to pick up people at the airport? Is there a parking lot close by or waiting area? Thanks.

Most time I visit I have a friend pick me up at the airport. There is a parking lot right out front, I wait for her there. She is always late!! You should have no problem picking up your wife. This trip, my husband is getting there a day earlier than me, if he is not out diving, he will be picking me up at the airport!

Yeah, what Judy said. There's plenty of parking right in front of the airport, and it's free. Just bring something to read in case the flight is delayed! A good Scuba magazine will always pass the time. :wink:

Let's see......pick up wife....go diving.........pick up wife......go diving....hummmmmmmmmm

Let's see......pick up wife....go diving.........pick up wife......go diving....hummmmmmmmmm

Thats what he keeps telling me. I think that he is going to end up sending one of our friends to get me. There will be payback!

Oh boy, let's see Don't pick up wife and dive................result....unknown payback.
Pick up wife (with flowers and a smile), skip one morning of diving....result..many more days of guilt free diving.

Oh boy, let's see Don't pick up wife and dive................result....unknown payback.
Pick up wife (with flowers and a smile), skip one morning of diving....result..many more days of guilt free diving.

I'm starting to see the wisdom in your math......

Smart man.

I would be happy if my husband went out diving and had friends pick me up. He travels about 95% of the time. He has had to miss so many Cozumel trips that I went solo due to his work. He has never gotten really cranky about it. Its the least I can do by not making him feel guilty about wanting to dive instead of schleping to the airport to get me. As long as I don't have to drag the bags down to the traffic circle, I will be a very happy girl looking forward to a week diving with my favorite dive buddy.

Back
Top Bottom