Pic of the month

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pics caloy. Like the frogfish and would love to see one on my next trip there. That dog is indeed a lucky dog...lives on a resort and free beer, that's the life. Probably goes scuba diving too like this dog :D

midwestdvr:
Nice pics caloy. Like the frogfish and would love to see one on my next trip there. That dog is indeed a lucky dog...lives on a resort and free beer, that's the life. Probably goes scuba diving too like this dog :D

I saw the video of that dog, and my thought wasn't "awwww how cute", it was "poor little bugger, bet his ears hurt coz he can't equalise!"

Can dogs equalise? Anyone know? Is this worth a separate thread to investigate canine sub-aquatic physiological challenges?

Or did I just start drinking a bit early today? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:wink:

hahaha! Great pics Koya! I'll drink with max anytime! Inumana na! (come on, drink!) :) Can't wait to see my first frogfish. You gotta help point one out to me.

25th?....

Back
Top Bottom