pic hosting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw a picture posted this morning from Yahoo. You might try them.... Yahoo Photo

Dee once bubbled...
I saw a picture posted this morning from Yahoo.

Dee,
I tried to link from Yahoo and all I got was a bad link. Did you see one that was linked or was it just a reference to it?
Thanks TedJ

TedJ once bubbled...

Dee,
I tried to link from Yahoo and all I got was a bad link. Did you see one that was linked or was it just a reference to it?
Thanks TedJ

I saw a single picture. I remember because it was a surprise. In fact, the link to Yahoo that I posted is one I got from that site for future reference. I'll see if I can find the photo...if I can remember where I was this morning!

I have an old Yahoo account so let me try something. This first attempt is taking the URL from the address bar....

vwp

This next attempt is using the URL taken from the photos properties...

__hr_CCV+flowers.jpg

---------------------------------
Edit: I don't know why the first doesn't appear here, I used the IMG coding. But if you clisk on the link, the single picture does show.

However on the second link gives me a forbidden entry message. I was signed in as a member on both photos, if that makes a difference.

Oh well.....

you can try imagestation.com
It is free but regardless of your picture size, imagestation will only display a smallish size picture.

Back
Top Bottom