Pic from Sunday's Dive on Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dog gone you Gilligan. You have the life. Where did you take this pic??

Dont'cha just pity these folks who are surrounded by clear water and able to dive it and take pictures any time they want? :mean: :eek:ut:

Another good one Gilligan!

Thanks for the pic compliment. Al, I took this at 68 feet at one of my secret dive spots that I nicknamed "Wrasse Reef" in the Makena area of South Maui.
:shades:

I'll share my secret Oregon spots if you share you secret Maui spots. Why as soon as tomorrow morning I can put you in water with up to 10 foot vis that doesn't even require a dry suit.

Really :)

Ahhhh, ummmm, I stayed up all night thinking your offer over and I'll decline but thanks anyway.

Gilligan...where's your sense of adventure? You don't know what you're missing! haha

Gilligan once bubbled...
Ahhhh, ummmm, I stayed up all night thinking your offer over and I'll decline but thanks anyway.

Fine then be that way. Now I'm upset and won't post photos of the Power Bait jar I saw in the lake yesterday. That will show you :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom