Pic & Chat thread 4 after 6th Annual Venice Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got the video -- awesome! I don't recall this being an annual clean up event, but I'm glad we could clean up at least one fossil whale bone from the water! :D

Got the video -- awesome! I don't recall this being an annual clean up event, but I'm glad we could clean up at least one fossil whale bone from the water! :D

Me either but I guess it is now :tongue: He also said we were several clubs. It is the local news so.... At least SB came through loud and clear.

fooey, the link only ever gives me the first 30 seconds and I'm never able to see/hear MissD.

Debby, I had the same problem. So I saved it to my hard drive and was able to watch the whole thing.

Hi everyone.

I am really happy and thankful to all of you for making Saturday such a great success!! Especially MissD for her outstanding organizational skills!!

Thanks to Paul and his crew from ScubaQuest for the awesome setup of tables and tent. My hairless head truly appreciated the cover while frying those 5 turkeys!

Thanks to Truck1 (Ron) for carving those birds as fast as I could throw them at him... he was truly an artist with the carving utensils. I have not seen someone trim a bird as efficiently as he was able to. By the way... not even a wing was leftover... every single morsel (eventually) was eaten... and noone went hungry.

Did we get a head count? I'm sure it had to be 50-60 people.

Thanks again to all those that made the day a great success. I am proud to have been a part of the GREAT, 6th Annual Turkey Fry!!!

Laurin, Chris & I all had a blast. It was our first SB event... it will not be our last.

cya all soon!!

Scott

THANK YOU!!! This time I actually got to see MissD. Looking and sounding real good there, chica!

Oh yeah... forgot to mention. We stayed over to Sunday... the winds picked up, it rained and the surf was really rough. We aborted any attempts to get wet.

We hope to get out in the near future... still looking to get the first "fossil" dive in the logbook.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom