Pic & Chat thread 4 after 6th Annual Venice Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are a few pics for you. More to come

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 141
Try the link now, I changed how it shows up :)

Something wrong with my browser. :sad: I have had a lot of problems of late. Think I need buy an anti-virus software package....

Here are a few more.

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 146
Oh - quick note. I took left over perishables to a local boy scout troop (79) who was set up in front of Grace United Methodist selling Christmas Trees and Poinciettas. The boys were ecstatic over getting 'warm food!' :)

I didn't get a chance to see the news release on SNN 6. Hopefully they'll post it on their website.
Hopefully SOMEONE caught this. I thought Miss D was the PERFECT representative!

Kudos to FossilBabe for presenting all the kids with shark tooth necklaces.

Hey, do we have pics of Hermit Crab wailing on the Conch Horn? That was too cool.

great fun & lots of food. water was a little chilly but viz was good for venice ! i found one mako tooth and a handful of other small ones - no megs (but the deep fried turkeys made up for that !)

The turkeys keep getting better every year (great seasoning), and the side dishes were mighty tasty. There were so many I had to go back for a second plateful to makes sure I sampled them all. Chipotle mac and cheese?, dang I missed one, that sounded good. It's always good to see new and old faces at the gathering of the tribe.

Dennis, how did I miss seeing you yesterday?? Did you see me??

::suspicious that Dennis was avoiding me!:: :rofl3:

Roxanne and I want to say we a great time seeing old friends and making new ones.
This is always a great event and to those who missed it start planning for the spring event.
Thanks to everyone who made this event such a success.:kiss2:

Now as many of you know we did have some cool water temps and I was going to post a list of THE POSER'S:lotsalove:, who for to many reasons to count did not get wet.:rofl3:

However since there was many more POSER'S than TRUE scubaboard divers.:no:
I have decided to SALUTE those who made this a DIVING event and not just a turkey fry picnic.
:ppd:

I'll post pictures of the whale vertabrate once it is cleaned up :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom