Pic & Chat thread 4 after 6th Annual Venice Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
First pictures posted from the dive.. I'm sticking them on my Google album since they're still raw:

Pictures

There are some from the Pier and even a picture of the Venice NOAA weather station.

Last edited:
:cool2:Great pictures Colin looks like things are moving right along.:D Looks like it's a beautiful day for you guys.:kiss2: Have fun and be safe.

Had a blast folks,what a great bunch of friend you are. I want to thank everyone for making it such fun. Everyones hard work paid off. I'm so glad I found you guys and I proud to say that I'm a member of this club. Outstanding bunch, and I can put name with the face.
Colin send me and email address I will send you some pictures. Oh I cant wait to for you to see them. Scuba hoods off to everyone what a great job.

Yepper, good time had by all! It was great to see old faces again & to meet new ones! Great job Traci!!

greetings

to all those who i met today at the 6th anual turkey fry in venice.
in case you dont remember me my name is michael im kbulla's brother.
my name is michael i just wanted to let you know i had alot of fun and everyone was verry friendly thank you

you made my first scuba board event i have ever been to great i will be sure and be come back with colin and kris to more events

thanks again michael

Me; What a day! Big thanks to NetDoc, Paul @ ScubaQuest (as well as his wife, Marcia, and crew), our "Frying Firemen", and everyone who came out. All of you absolutely rock :clapping:

I arrived w/ msscuba at about 8:15 with tents and tables galore going up. The spot we had was much bigger than I had imagined w/ a huge field (where we put the tent) and two big pavilions w/ picnic tables. I made fast friends with Marcia who helped me get the SB banner hung. :glad: And before you knew it Paul and the great people at ScubaQuest had us in business :yeahbaby:

Next was Scott (divedivedivecfl) with the fryers. May I just say he and Ronnie/Truck1 did an incredible job w/ those turkeys :thumbs-up: Let me tell you these guys mean business when it comes to frying those turkeys. Scott's truck bed was packed and everything was for the serious business of turkey frying! Oh yeah the fries were delicious (you know the ones that required ketchup SalmonBoy)?

The layout of the tables was fantastic. Everyone was able to bring their item and set it down w/ no overlapping and plenty of room. We had an extraordinary amount of delicious food; chipotle mac & cheese, yummo stuffing like I've never seen done, Shelli's sweet potatoes, sugared nuts, pasta salad, brownies, pie, and well I could go on forever. Let's just say we have some great chefs on SB!

The local news came out to check on what we were up to, which was mega cool. We talked about ScubaQuest helping out, ScubaBoard, the canned food drive, and the coastal clean-up.

Last but not least, we had a raffle that included fins, dive knife, gear bag, and snorkel set-up :diver:

Best of all was time with friends.:grouphug: Personally, I had a wonderful day.

Thanks All!

Last edited:
It was a great turn out. I enjoyed meeting everyone and can't wait till we do it again.

I've uploaded the rest of the photo's.

What a beautiful day, I can't say enough about the friendship and family feeling that encompasses a :sblogo: event.

MissD - I can't express how appreciative I am for your leadership role with this event!

Moose... welcome to the the club bro!

Wow.. I'm a little tired right now, and the food was magnificent! Thank you to everyone who put hard earned time into making great food to share :)

Great food, great weather, great friends...good time had by all. Who could ask for a finer ending to a holiday? A great reminder of the things we have to be thankful for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom