Phuket buying dive gears at low possible price?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_City Boys

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to buy following:
-Knife, long wetsuite, fin socks (not boots), gloves and hood: They don't have to be branded or very good looking, but be dureable.
-In patong Sunnto stinger Elastomer goes 28,840Bhat which after 20% discount as DMT for 23,000 bhat, but i been told they are sold as low as 19-20,000 Bhat for new one with two years international warrenty.

My DC is very busy with their operations, and don't delve into these things for any reason. I checked few DCs like All4diving, waterworld,....in patong they sell brand items for crazy prices only.

Any tip or suggesstions for budget divers or PM me? No S.A@$ answers please.
Thank you

Try Seeman sub near Chalong roundabout Phuket.

Beat is the guy to speak to.

There company policy is quality equipment at great prices.

I have stocked my dive ctr and have been happy with both quality and cost...

Plus Beat gives good quality old fashioned customer service.....:)

Diver_City Boys:
I want to buy following:
-Knife, long wetsuite, fin socks (not boots), gloves and hood: They don't have to be branded or very good looking, but be dureable.
-In patong Sunnto stinger Elastomer goes 28,840Bhat which after 20% discount as DMT for 23,000 bhat, but i been told they are sold as low as 19-20,000 Bhat for new one with two years international warrenty.

My DC is very busy with their operations, and don't delve into these things for any reason. I checked few DCs like All4diving, waterworld,....in patong they sell brand items for crazy prices only.

Any tip or suggesstions for budget divers or PM me? No S.A@$ answers please.
Thank you

Place an online ad (for free) in the Phuket Gazette and ask for good used dive equipment. :D

stiggy:
Try Seeman sub near Chalong roundabout Phuket.

Beat is the guy to speak to.

There company policy is quality equipment at great prices.

I have stocked my dive ctr and have been happy with both quality and cost...

Plus Beat gives good quality old fashioned customer service.....:)

I should check them out, thanks

smartecosse:

Thank you for PM

Bowmouth:
Place an online ad (for free) in the Phuket Gazette and ask for good used dive equipment. :D

something to consider next time. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom