Photos of the day - April 16, '06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Photos from my dives today.
Any comments & critique welcome.

Robin's Bay, St. Mary, Jamaica.

Hawksbill Turtle
IMG_4578-edited.jpg

Golden Hamlet
IMG_4604-edited.jpg

Macro shots in honour of a certain Diver Dennis :wink:..

IMG_4709-edited.jpg

IMG_4582-edited.jpg

IMG_4595-edited.jpg

Sponges..
IMG_4586-edited.jpg

IMG_4602-edited.jpg

Buddy hamming it up...
IMG_4618-edited.jpg

Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Jam. I love the Macros, especially the second one but they all have great texture and terrific DOF. The composition is one thing you have done well at even before going U/W and it continues here. I would be very worried if you had a strobe...:D

Thanks guys,

I couldn't bare not to take those macro shots, you know with certain other people posting great pics :D.
Some of those are cropped just a little bit for composition and emphasis purposes.

Yup lighting is a problem for me especially with an internal flash and missing diffuser plate :).

The feather duster worm shot is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Yes, Gio. A strobe VERY soon...:D Seriously Jam, great shots but it is so hard to have the lighting you want using the internal flash. All the other elements are there.

Diver Dennis:
Yes, Gio. A strobe VERY soon...:D Seriously Jam, great shots but it is so hard to have the lighting you want using the internal flash. All the other elements are there.

Jam - great pictures, love the turtle.

Dennis - We know "I've got strobes and you don't......." I hope you own shares in a strobe company, because you have single handedly made a great many buy strobes.

Gio - Jam, I'm sure, is on the hunt for one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom