http://www.diveheart.org/

Photos of Matt Key Largo 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jill Heinerth

RebreatherPro
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
A short photo set of Matt Johnston, shot by his newest dive buddy, Jill Heinerth.
Matt and Carla Chatterton enjoying a Key Largo sunset from the deck of Capt. Gary's boat.

Attachments

• MattsunsetJEH2450.jpg
    MattsunsetJEH2450.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 290
We were all so honored to be a part of Matt's experience. He is surrounded by some of the most caring and dedicated people on the planet!
Here's the crew, shot by Jill Heinerth, who is hanging from the swim platform!
You may recognize a few of these folks...

Attachments

• MattcrewJEH2399(2).jpg
    MattcrewJEH2399(2).jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 345
Matt Johnston prepping for his dive, assisted by his amazing crew of dive buddies.
Matt is the ultimate professional as he leads his diverse dive team.
Left to Right: Beth (Nurse), Capt. Gary, Big Frank (MuscleBuddy), Sue Long (DUI Drysuits), Drew (Facing Matt- Instructor), Matt is in the yellow drysuit. Charlie, Matt's dad, operates the ventilator from topside.
Photo by Matt's new dive buddy, Jill Heinerth.

Attachments

• MattprepJEH2668(2).jpg
    MattprepJEH2668(2).jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 263
Matt Johnston diving at Jules Lodge, Key Largo, Florida, November 6th, 2007.
Matt is in the yellow DUI drysuit. Matt's instructor, Drew, faces him and they constantly communicate through a series of pre-arranged eye signals.
Dive buddies Big Frank and Captain Gary assist.
The photographer is Jill Heinerth.
It is not often you get to participate in one of the greatest days of someone's life!
We are currently editing the video we shot and it will be available soon from Matt Johnston and at Heinerth Productions: www.IntoThePlanet.com
Thanks to all who helped make this possible. You are just awesome!

Attachments

• MattunderJEH2689.jpg
    MattunderJEH2689.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 269
Thanks so much for joining :sblogo: and posting those pictures - It was great meeting both of you and we (Michelle (AKA [user]Muggsy[/user]) and I) hope to be able to hang out again soon!

Jill,

Thanks for posting some of the special moments we had with Matt. He is truly an inspiration to us all.

Good Diving,

Wow, best $100 I ever spent on anything!!!!!!
Matt, you go guy!!!!
Can't wait for the video

Congratulations, Matt. And, Jill, thanks for sharing the photos. What a fantastic experience.

What awsome pics Jill. You are a great friend! Thanks to everyone for making this trip possible for me, as I could not have done it without your support.

I am looking forward to seeing you all again.

Safe diving,

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom