Photos: NDR - motorcycles can fly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We had a demo of bikes yesterday at a local festival. First round was in glaringly bright sun but really amazing skies. I went back closer to sunset for another display, but one of the riders crashed at the start so by the time they got rolling again the beautiful golden light was gone and the sky had that white/light blue flat tone. It was a very interesting experience as I was able to try a whole range of things I haven't worked with very much.

I'm still a bit delighted that my camera can, in fact, take photos out of the housing :D

Canon 20D w/ Sigma 18-200 ... whaddya think?

MG_2755_stand1.jpg

#2a - part of burst series when I hoped the rider would go hands free:
MG_2686_flyhandsfree1.jpg

#2b - hands back on bike
MG_2687_flyhandsfree2.jpg

#3 different rider from "post sunset" show
MG_2782_split1.jpg

Wow, Amazing shots alcina. What were your settings, if you don't mind me asking? Ha, and you said you might have trouble taking shot out of the water. How much are you going to charge to do the wedding? :D

Very impressive!

After sunset Caloy. alcina, thanks. I just bought a couple of new lenses for topside, a 24-70mm f/2.8L and the 70-200mm f 2.8L, both Canon. I haven't done too much topside for a while and will give it a try. These shots are excellent, I'm a bit nervous about being out of the water too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom