Photos from Wednesday's (10/15) dive on Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice, I definitely need a lot more practice shooting pictures of fish. Don't know why don't like to cooperate with me:(

I love Moorish Idols. They have such interesting faces!

Me, too...thanks for posting these daily photos. Folks got bored with my same old stuff!

Hey Dee you don't post the same old stuff. Your pics are great and ssra30 as far as fish cooperating, using the zoom w/o flash or strobe coupled with the "mandrake process" to take out the blue/green has opened the door on photographing the less cooperative fish.
:shades:

Yes, zoom does help and certainly the new process that has been discussed a lot late will help those significantly. I think this is still one area where digital camera is at a disadvantage. Basically with shutterlag, you have to do a bit of guessing game as to where the fish is going to be. Sometimes you guess right and sometimes not, even worse, when you guess right, another stupid fish decides to swim by and get in a way!:( You know how that goes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom