Photos from last week in Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just got back from a family vacation in Grand Cayman at Cobalt Coast (Cobalt Coast Dive Resort - Grand Cayman dive resort) and dove with Dive Tech (Grand Cayman scuba diving cayman island scuba diving cayman island scuba resort cayman scuba training cayman cayman island scuba grand cayman scuba dive cayman islands scuba diving scuba diving in grand cayman scuba diving cayman scuba diving on gran).
This is something like my sixth trip with Cobalt Coast/Dive Tech so, obviously, I would highly recommend both operations. Let’s see – free computer rentals, two world class shore diving sites, freedom to dive to your level of certification (whatever that is), trimix/rebreathers/etc., scooters, night dives, Stingray City. What could be better! All combined with luxury accommodations and outstanding food on site.

Here are a few images from the week:

grandcaymanaugust2009img_2959a.jpg

grandcaymanaugust2009img_3073a.jpg

grandcaymanaugust2009img_3033a.jpg

grandcaymanaugust2009img_2969a.jpg

img_3135b.jpg

grandcaymanaugust2009img_3229a.jpg

grandcaymanaugust2009img_3268a.jpg

img_0047.jpg

The rest of the images are here:

debersole.com

Verrry Nice Pix. Brings back fond memories of staying there last year. Weather didn't permit us to shore dive at their sites though. Sounds like you had better luck.
You might recognize my avatar.

You know, there are some photographers that, when I see they have posted a thread, I can't wait to open it and see what they have shared. And you are one of those people, Doug.

Fabulous images -- my favorite is the bait ball one, although the sunset is amazing. Thank you for putting them up!

Great photos! I was just in Grand Cayman a couple of months ago, and really enjoyed the diving there. Thanks again for posting your photos! :)

Beautiful pictures Doug! I have to second TS & M, the shot of your (daughter?) in the bait ball is terrific and the Sunset brings back fond memories of the view from the outdoor bar at Sunset House.

Larry:

That's my wife but she'll be thrilled to think someone thought she might be our daughter even though the mask and tons of silversides kind of obscure detail. :)

Here's the whole family:

img_0133.jpg

I'm a very lucky man!

Doug

Absolutely beautiful pictures. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to go. My fav is the 2nd one where the diver is 'framed' by the pink coral.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom