Photo editing program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have used Lightroom for years. It no longer is supported, and I hate the fact the new program is a monthly charge and you use their cloud... What is everybody using that supports Raw files and can do Sony and Oly raw files?

Try

Hi Subcooled
Is this a program you personally use on underwater photos?

I have used Lightroom for years. It no longer is supported, and I hate the fact the new program is a monthly charge and you use their cloud... What is everybody using that supports Raw files and can do Sony and Oly raw files?
While the perpetual licence version is no longer supported, it continues to work fine for "older" cameras. I was using it without issues.

I only upgraded because I managed to get a year's subscription for free with some hard disks.

Yeah It works for my Epl2, but not my newer Sony. I tried to get updates but it refuses and says I have no internet connection for some reason.

Yeah It works for my Epl2, but not my newer Sony. I tried to get updates but it refuses and says I have no internet connection for some reason.
Same with me. Using LR4 for my EPL-1 and started with the free Sony version of Capture One for my A6000. Decided to buy the full Sony C1 version when it went on sale but haven't needed to upgrade it from Capture One 12.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom