Philly diver new to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharlieDontDive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings, amphibious friends.

Underwater addict located in Chester County, PA. I caught the dive bug while living in SoCal (2012-2018). Relocated back to PA in late 2018, have done Dutch Springs a few times and eager to do some Atlantic wrecks this season. I'm a PADI Divemaster (although I have not worked professionally as such) with 115 dives to date. Wrecks are really my thing. Most of my dive experience is in SoCal but I have some Red Sea dives under my belt. I'm a regular on r/Scuba as well.

I'm a former Marine, Penn State alumni, and Philly-area native. Outside of diving I enjoy Thai boxing, shooting, and reading. If you're in the Philly/NJ area and want to dive, by all means hit me up!

Great to meet you all, and I'll see you in the water!

Welcome to the board, I am located right outside of Philly in the burbs. Always looking for a reason to dive, perhaps we can catch up sometime.

Jeff

Welcome to the board and back to philly. I’m fairly new to diving but try to go as much as possible. I’m fromdelaware county a few min from the airport. If your ever looking for a buddy let me know. I know I always am.

Welcome back to Philly! You happen to have plans to be back up to Dutch for the Expo on either June 8th or 9th? I may be going up as I've got two adult 'kids' who are doing their OW dives to certify and...if I'm going to be there...would like to dive too. Problem is my buddy doesn't like the cold water so need to find someone to partner with.

LMK and maybe we can hook up for a fun day or two...

Welcome back to Philly! You happen to have plans to be back up to Dutch for the Expo on either June 8th or 9th? I may be going up as I've got two adult 'kids' who are doing their OW dives to certify and...if I'm going to be there...would like to dive too. Problem is my buddy doesn't like the cold water so need to find someone to partner with.

LMK and maybe we can hook up for a fun day or two...

I'll be up there on the 9th with another guy. PM me your cell # if you want to join!

Back
Top Bottom