Petrie 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I had the pleasure of returning to "Petrie 2" which lies in Lake Ontario, south of Prince Edward County last Friday. After a couple of trips, I was finally able to get the image I wanted... She lies in 175' of water and the temperature was 40° at depth, but warmed up to a toasty 42° towards the surface.

If anyone if interested in a print, please DM me here.

For a better look, see my website here.... "Petrie 2"

Petrie 2  © small 16 x 24.jpg

That is a beauty Stoo! Heading to Picton in a couple weeks for the "kiddie stuff"....

Last edited:
That is a beauty Stoo! Heading to Picton in a couple weeks for the "kiddie stuff"....
Nice! I had to blow off the rest of the weekend due to some work stuff, but We dove both P1 and P2 Friday. I hope to get back before the end of the month with my own boat.

@Stoo : you out with Bender?
Ya. The original plan was to take my boat too for the "friends" weekend, but a couple of folks had to bail so I just tagged along on the Planet Express.

It was cheaper to pay for the charter than for the gas to drag mine down from Tobermory.

Back
Top Bottom