Peter Stone & Oceans Enterprises (both Australian); old UK naval rebreathers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anthony Appleyard

Contributor
Reaction score
I was wanting some information which is in one of the old Royal Navy (UK navy) diving manuals listed in

CLASSIC DIVING BOOKS - Royal Navy Manuals

At the end of that web page is a mail address and an email address and a telephone number. But emails to the email address are not answered, and when I phoned the phone number I got a "there is no such number" message.

CLASSIC DIVING BOOKS

says that it is run by Peter Stone, recreational diver, ex photo-journalist, author, and proprietor of Oceans Enterprises.

Please what has happened? I am in England.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The information that I was wanting was good photographs of the UBA and SCBA and SCMBA frogmen's rebreathers described in 1950's and 1960's issues of the Royal Many Diving Manual.
(SCBA here = Swimmer Canoeist Breathing Apparatus, not industrial breathing sets.)

I was wanting some information which is in one of the old Royal Navy (UK navy) diving manuals listed in

CLASSIC DIVING BOOKS - Royal Navy Manuals

At the end of that web page is a mail address and an email address and a telephone number. But emails to the email address are not answered, and when I phoned the phone number I got a "there is no such number" message.

Hey mate, are you sure you got the number sequence right? I just tried the number and it works fine (although it's late at night so nobody answered). The number is + 61 3 5182 5108, so from the UK it's 00 61 3 5182 5108.

He's got a new website too -> OCEANS ENTERPRISES PUBLISHERS & BOOK DISTRIBUTORS of SCUBA DIVING BOOKS, UNDERWATER BOOKS, MARINE BOOKS

Back
Top Bottom