Peso LIMIT at ATM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDL_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know the peso limit per withdrawal at an ATM in Cozumel?

Thanks

It's going to vary depending on the bank that owns the ATM and the bank/card you use. If you need large amounts (> $10,000 pesos) you will probably have to do it over different days. What amounts do you have in mind and for what purpose?

Doing the Schwab ATM bank card vs muling pesos from my home bank. Don't like having 15000 pesos sitting in room. Just want to pull 6000 at a time.

Thanks

Doing the Schwab ATM bank card vs muling pesos from my home bank. Don't like having 15000 pesos sitting in room. Just want to pull 6000 at a time.

Thanks

I usually pull 5000 from the Banamex machine at Chedraui using a Schwab card.

You may be able to get more, but 5000 is one of the default amounts so I just use that.

Thanks 5k will work

Thanks
I normally pull 6K at a time using my Schwab card all at The machines at Mega. My favorite bank is Santander on the corner of 10th Ave and calle 3. They give a good mix of bills and not all 500's

Just (13 minutes ago) pulled out 19,000 from the ATM machine on 30th by the fill station. Common to get 15,000 from most.

18 pesos service fee from the ATM, plus what my credit card charges me.

Just (13 minutes ago) pulled out 19,000 from the ATM machine on 30th by the fill station. Common to get 15,000 from most.

18 pesos service fee from the ATM, plus what my credit card charges me.

What bank is that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom