Permanent Username?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reks_mallo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
When I signed up for SB not too long ago, I used my FB as my login. This was contrary to my normal way of signing up to websites (social media, forums, etc.). I was mainly in a hurry so I could access some of the content and join in on some posts. I now regret using my full name. I am looking for a way to change my "nickname" and I can't seem to find any solution. I disconnected my FB and now login with my email and a custom password. Is there anyway to set up a different nickname to post under or do I need to start from scratch? It hasn't been too long since I set up my account so I'm not attached to it very much, but I do intend to continue using SB and participating in this forum.

P.S.
Its not that I am trying to hide my identity. It just seems like using my full name as my "nickname" is awfully formal for most intentions on this form of media and I wasn't sure just how formal this forum would be when I set up my account.

It's pretty easy. PM any mod with your request and a few nicks you would like to use. They'll change it to the first one that isn't being used.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom