Periplus Action Guides

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mattkk

New
Reaction score
With kind permission from the mods, I am posting here to request some help and input from the divers on ScubaBoard. My name is Matt Oldfield, I have recently been commissioned to rewrite/update the Periplus Action Diving Guides on Indonesia and SE Asia. As of late Feb, I will be spending 5 months in Indonesia, writing and shooting as I go, then starting again in Nov for another 5 months in Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines. The success of both book projects will depend on getting hold of as much up-to-date information as possible - and the best source for that will be divers who have actually visited the many different locations.
I am looking for information on favourite dive sites and locations, recommendations and reviews of operators, useful travel tips - pretty much anything that you think will be useful for a diver visiting SE Asia in general, and Indonesia in particular. And any operators in SE Asia that use this forum, please feel free to leave contact details so I can include up-to-date information in the new editions.
If you are a facebook user, I have set up a couple of groups where you can leave your news, views and information - search for Periplus Action Guide. I have also set up a page on my own site for non-facebook users. Please ask your diving friends to contribute and spread the word - the more people that contribute, the better the books I hope!
With thanks - Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom