Peregrine price increase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I recently noticed the 10% price increase for the Peregrine on the DGX website. I don't recall the prices for their other computers. Has the price gone up for the Teric, Perdix, or Perdix AI?

Perdix AI had been around $935 for a few years. It’s now $995. The others have increased as well.

Given the increased cost of all sorts of components, I’m not surprised.

About a month ago I started hearing that most of the Shearwater line had a minor bump in price. But way less than the price of a sheet of plywood has gone up.

the price increase makes the aqualung i330r (assuming it stays at 360) a bit more attractive as an option (for those that solely plan to do NDL diving)

the price increase makes the aqualung i330r (assuming it stays at 360) a bit more attractive as an option (for those that solely plan to do NDL diving)
Something about you having to pry my Perdix from my cold dead hands. . .:cool:

perdix ai is 995 now, twice as much as the peregrine and nearly 3 times the i330r. superior dive computer in all aspects, but not nearly the same pricing.

exchange rate has also gone up, was around 0.75 this time last year and is now around 0.8. The dealers pay Shearwater in CAD so their pricing changes with the exchange rate and it's probably that the MAP was changed to account for it.

Back
Top Bottom