Peregrine - how to check desaturation time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike_Kiev

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello.
I have Shearwater Peregrine and it is very nice computer. But I can`t find how to check desaturation time after the dive? May be I don`t find this information in the manual? I not need this indication deadly, but it will be very helpful for me.
Thank you all in advance for your hepl

I have a Predator, a Petrel and a Perdix -- none of them display a desaturation time AFAIK.

Thank you, so this is not my inattention)))

If you scroll to the colored bar-graph, you can watch your saturation go down (or up). I always stop @ ten feet until I'm in the green then do 1' stops until green for the 4 or 5 feet the the graph is still on.

If you scroll to the colored bar-graph, you can watch your saturation go down (or up).
Exactly. There is no traditional desaturation time (or no fly time), but you can follow desaturation on the tissues bar graph, page 17
upload_2021-6-8_8-52-24.png

Appreciate the much better splaination.

Thank you all for the answers!
I read about no fly time on Shearwater web site, but didn`t found information about desat time.
I`m know about tissues bar, but thinking at traditional desaturation time (hours & minutes) indication. Well, no desat that`s mean no desat.
Anyway, thank you all for your help!

Back
Top Bottom