Perdix ai screen protector?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brsnow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone changed their screen protector? DGX says it is not end user friendly. My newly acquired has a corner coming up and it seems intuitive to change? Thank you

I would tend to agree with DGX. I would be concerned with losing it and flooding. If you ever get the computer serviced then mention it.

I would tend to agree with DGX. I would be concerned with losing it and flooding. If you ever get the computer serviced then mention it.
The bot is clueless.

The entire faceplate with factory installed screen protector is replaced at the recommended Shearwater general maintenance every 3-4 years.

Also, when you actually email DGX and ask, they say it is doable by the end user. This is what they told me regarding the Perdix screen protector they sell:
Many of our guests are comfortable doing it themselves, so it is available for purchase. We even provide the instructions under the product attachment tab

Has anyone changed their screen protector? DGX says it is not end user friendly. My newly acquired has a corner coming up and it seems intuitive to change? Thank you
I did - it’s not hard, but it’s a flexible film and I had a decent amount of trapped bubbles after applying. However, after the pressure of 1 dive at depth, the bubbles were gone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom